You should be aware that our Instructors
will do everything possible to minimise risk during your training,
which includes injury to yourself and damage to our equipment.
However these risks can not be negated completely and students
/ pilots alike who train / fly with us are strongly advised
to take out Personal Accident Insurance to cover the risks
- not forgetting to inform their insurers of the activity
Furthermore, students / pilots will
be asked to provide a Paypal or cash deposit and sign a proforma
at the beginning of their training / flying stating that they
agree to pay for any damage to any equipment that they are
responsible for whilst training / flying and belonging to
Single Seat De-Regulation
Seat De-Regulation (SSDR) may open up many wonderful flying
machines to the solo microlight NPPL(M) licence holder with
the possibility of further cross-credit routes to a microlight
licence from hanglider and paraglider SPHG power ratings
The present specification for Single Seat
De-Regulation (SSDR) is:
1) Empty weight (with all fitted equipment needed for flight
but with zero fuel) - not to exceed 115kgs.
2) Wing loading, based on empty weight of 115kgs is not to
3) Aircraft registration and compliance with the ANO section
on the display of registration marks.
4) Noise testing & CAA certification in accordance with
BCAR Section N – or a temporary exemption.
5) Pilot Licence must be appropriate
for the aircraft type.
6) Mandatory 3rd party insurance in accordance with the EU